Located in the coveted Madrone Canyon this sunny brown shingle 3BD/2BA home features Marin living at its best. Surrounded by redwoods and a terraced garden this magical home brings the outdoors in with French doors leading to the South facing patio and outdoor living area. On the street level a custom built two car garage has stairs to the main level. Main level features: the kitchen with gas range, Formal living/dining room with vaulted ceilings, fireplace and French doors to outdoor patio, full bathroom and 2 bedrooms. The lower level features: side entry, family room with fireplace and built-ins, full bathroom/laundry room. Upper level features: 3rd bedroom with French doors to private roof deck. The magical terraced garden completes the story book experience. Close to Larkspur shops and restaurants.
SPECIAL FEATURES BY LEVEL
Located in the coveted Madrone Canyon neighborhood this sunny yet private three story 3BD/2BA brown shingle home is Marin living at its best. Surrounded by redwoods and a beautiful terraced garden this magical home brings the outdoors in with strategically place divided light glass windows and French doors leading to the south facing patio and outdoor living spaces.
- Lower level
- Front entry - Tile flooring, radiant heating, large alcove that would fit an armoire, carpet staircase leading to main level.
- Family room/au pair suite - French doors with divided light glass windows leading to front entry, gas burning fireplace, carpet floor, window seat with custom cushions, built-ins, bar area.
- Full bath/ laundry - Off family room with square sink, tile counter tops and flooring, cabinets above Maytag dryer, partial white tile walls, stall shower with handheld shower head, large closet for storage.
- Main level
- Formal living room/ dinning– enjoy all-day sun, vaulted ceiling, open beam, track lighting, gas burning fireplace with tile hearth, French doors leading to outdoor patio, carpet flooring, incremental radiant electric under floor heating unit adjacent to French doors.
- Kitchen – vaulted ceiling, track lighting, lovely views of the garden through divided light windows, gas range, Corian countertops, Bosch dishwasher, Dutch door to garden, stairway to upper level
- Hall way to 2 large bedrooms
- 1st Bedroom – closet, window, fan, carpet flooring.
- 2nd Bedroom – French doors to garden, double hung windows, closet.
- Full bath – window shutters, marble tile flooring, shower over tub.
- Outdoor patio, garden, outdoor living room perfect for entertaining, easy access to kitchen Dutch doors or French door to living room.
- Upper level
- 3rd Bedroom - French doors leading to private roof deck with Trex decking (installed 2017), carpet, vaulted ceilings, two large closets, mini-split AC.
- Custom built in 2005
- 20’x20’ fits two cars side by side
- Space for storage
- 220V electric supply for charging accessible
- Stairs connect directly to main level
- Stairs off main level outdoor living area leading to terraced garden on the upslope, upper are features patio, storages shed/workshop, garden shed, gorgeous views of madrone canyon, all day sun, south facing, flowers and flowering trees, brown shingle garden shed with wooden deck.
- Millard is a dead end street with minimal traffic
- Ideally situated in coveted Madrone Canyon neighborhood in a top ranked school district with an easy stroll to the vibrant historic downtown Larkspur shops and restaurants.
Request More Information
- Central Heat
- Wall AirConditioning
Lockbox Front Door
Additional Property Details
Lot Square Footage: