This famous Emeryville Warehouse live/work loft, designed by renowned architect David Baker, is located in the heart of Emeryville. This light-filled spacious loft features an open floor plan with gallery-style entryway, 14-foot high ceilings and bamboo flooring throughout. Expansive walls of windows illuminate the living-dining area and kitchen, overlooking a gorgeous garden landscape. The loft bedroom has been newly carpeted, and leads to a second sleeping area in the mezzanine. The walk-in closet is spacious, with the in-unit washer and dryer conveniently tucked away. Only 2 blocks from AC Transit to S.F. and minutes from Pixar, Bay Street, Emeryville Public Market, Powell Street Shopping Center and major freeways.
- Light-filled 1 bed 1 bath loft with high ceilings, approx. 1456 sq.ft.
- Customized kitchen cabinets with marble flooring
- Newly carpeted loft bedroom with customized cabinets with 2nd sleeping area in mezzanine
- Bamboo flooring throughout, ceiling fans in living area and loft bedroom
- Spacious walk-in closet and in-unit washer & dryer
- Monthly HOA $489
- Garage parking space P1 - G9
- Electric vehicle charging station in garage
- Rooftop deck with manager on-site
- AC Transit bus to S.F. only 2 blocks away, minutes from shopping centers and major freeways
Request More Information
- Counter - Solid Surface
- Garbage Disposal
Enclosed Garage, Space Per Unit - 1
Sewer System - Public, Water - Public
Additional Property Details
Location of Unit:
Elevator Building, Levels in Un
Homeowners Association (HOA)
HOA Fee Includes
- Common Area Maint
- Common Hot Water
- Exterior Maintenance
- Hazard Insurance
- Management Fee
- Trash Removal
More About Emeryville
Sandwiched between Oakland and Berkeley sits the widely transformed City of Emeryville. Once coined the “rottenest city on the Pacific Coast” in 1927 by former Chief Justice Earl Warren, for a while, with its abundance of speakeasies and racetracks, Emeryville was an industrial wasteland of lawless entertainment that lived up to its name.
Today, Emeryville shows few signs of its risqué past and has become the place for homeowners who appreciate its hip and eco-friendly metropolis vibe.
In a Word
Although Emeryville shed its rebel reputation long ago, the town’s historic speakeasy buildings and bayside setting are favorites of the out-and-about set. Here, you’ll find:
- Restaurants like Rudy’s Can’t Fail Cafe and Townhouse Bar & Grill satisfy adventurous diners with classic American cuisine and historic tales.
- The famous Oaks Card Club, a favorite amongst local gamblers. Don’t worry too much about the hand you were dealt, as fans of the Club suggest cashing in on the joint’s hot pastrami sandwiches instead.
- Droves of walkers, joggers, bikers, and boaters who come together at the Emeryville Marina to enjoy views of Angel Island, Alcatraz, and the bay’s three renowned bridges.
Urban, hip, and riding a wave of reinvention, approximately 90 percent of those living in Emeryville reside in new, spacious lofts and condominium complexes.
For those who seek variety, Emeryville housing plays to the preferences of many. From the sharp lines of modern style to elegant luxury, Emeryville makes for an exciting and vibrant place to call home.