Bed/Bath: Jr 1bd / 1ba
Type: Condo - Furnished
Terms: 3-12 Month Lease Terms
Charming FURNISHED Jr 1BD/ 1BA Condo—Just Steps from the Marina Green!
This Junior one bedroom unit comes fully furnished and is located in the heart of the Marina district within blocks of Chrissy Field and Chestnut Street.
The Marina District is one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in San Francisco, with every luxury at your fingertips. Walk to the Golden Gate Bridge, shop and dine in some of the city's best hot spots, or picnic at the Palace of Fine Arts: in this gorgeous flat, it's all yours for the taking.
This neighborhood is perfect for a home away from home. Bursting at the seams with shops, restaurants and museums, the Marina is truly a dreamy escape where the motto "Any day is a good day for shopping, and any night is a good night for dining" proves to be true.
- Top floor unit
- Views of courtyard and rooftops
- Living room includes flat-screen TV
- Kitchen includes electric oven/range, refrigerator, microwave
- Sitting room off kitchen with pull-out sofa bed for guests
- Junior 1 bedroom
- Custom chandeliers in living room, sitting room and bedroom
- Coin-op washer/dryer in building
- Water, garbage, PG&E* (up to $75/month)
- Parking available for additional $350
- Architecturally stunning 1920's building
- Common courtyard with fountain
- Across the street from the San Francisco Yacht Club
- Steps from Marina Green, Chrissy Field, Greens restaurant
- Close to yacht harbor, public transit and shopping and dining on Chestnut and Union Streets
- Sorry - no pets, no smoking
Request More Information
Additional Property Details
More About Marina
Rapid growth in The Marina occurred following the 1915 Panama Pacific Explosion, an event that was staged after the 1906 earthquake to celebrate San Francisco’s reemergence as a vibrant, thriving City that was back on its feet and ready for business. Today, the stylish 1920s-inspired apartments and flats that resulted from that growth still remain in immaculate form.
As the host of the San Francisco World’s Fair, the Marina District was gifted with the Palace of Fine Arts. It now serves as the neighborhood’s anchor and icon.
In a Few Words
Young and fun.
When it comes to things to do, The Marina delivers:
On a clear day, this rooftop neighborhood is a prime spot to see some of the most remarkable sunsets anywhere. Equally dramatic is watching the fog tumble under and over the Golden Gate Bridge to blanket the City.
Why The Marina?
Subtle details make The Marina’s streets feel quaint, yet the lovely vintage details found in so many of the homes, like parquet hardwood flooring, wood-burning fireplaces, arched doorways and entryways covered in mosaic tiles, make wandering aimlessly through The Marina is a joy within itself.
- Play catch or fly kites at the Marina Green Park, or jog beside the shoreline on Crissy Field.
- Brace the open waters for a swim at the Golden Gate Yacht Club, or browse one of the many festivals and farmer's markets at Fort Mason Center.
- Grab a bite at Bistro Aix, Ace Wasabi, Greens, The Tipsy Pig, Circa, The Plant Cafe, and the critically acclaimed A16.
- Pick up a gift or find something for the home at Books Inc., and Pottery Barn.
- Meet a friend for coffee at the Coffee Roastery or Chestnut Bakery.
- Schedule a babysitter and treat your significant other to date night at the Presidio Theatre and the Marina Theatre.
- Grab a drink and bite to eat at a number of hot spots including: Reed and Greenough, Delarosa, Risto Bar, or Mamacitas.