Originally built in 1921 as a single family residence, this property is currently a duplex with a 3 BD/2 BA ground floor unit and a 2 BD/1 BA second floor unit. Each unit enjoys a sizeable fenced outdoor space of its own and a portion of a large basement storage area. The property is zoned RMP-40, Residential, Multiple Planned, which could have the potential for greater development of an apartment or condominium building with more units. Interested parties should verify the feasibility of any development with the county. Utilize the building as an income opportunity with the current two units while planning any future development. Property is within walking distance to the freeway, shopping, schools, and recreation.
WHAT WE LOVE
- Very convenient location..... walking distance to schools, transit, shopping, park, bike/walking path, post office, traffic free and easy access to freeway.
- Each unit is private and has separate fenced in yard.
- Large storage area- separate for each unit Washer/Dryer for each unit.
- Bright natural light
- Covered parking for two cars plus ample off street parking
- Quiet neighborhood; long term stable and responsible tenants
- Great Development Opportunity.... zoned for multiple units
- New Water Heater
- Recently installed washer/dryers
- Unit A New Refrigerator
- Unit A New Furnace
- Unit B New Dishwasher
- Each unit feels like a home.... bright, sunny grounds; outdoor space with yard and deck.
- Extremely accessible location for transit, freeway and 99% walking score!
- Development Opportunity.... only home on the block which is zoned to be a multiunit apartment building with parking.
Request More Information
Housing Units & Financial Information
Annual Operating Expenses
4-7 Cars, Carports, Off Street
- Enclosed Patio(s)
- Fenced Yard
Additional Property Details
Lot Square Footage:
More About Marin County
The quarter of a million residents who live in the Marin community have carefully preserved its beauty, from the picturesque waterfront village of Sausalito to the Point Reyes National Park Seashore.
With only 10 miles of land connecting it to Northern Sonoma County, Marin County is mostly surrounded by water with 115 miles of ocean boundary. Whether you feel like a day trip to the Marin Headlands or a hike up to Mount Tamalpais, Marin county is the ideal location for outdoor pursuits.