Welcome to Marin's Sweetest Mini Farm. Nearly one acre of rare, level & light-filled land that offers a beautifully remodeled home, horse stables, arena & grazing area, chicken coop, garden with raised beds, patios and so much more. The single level 3br/2ba home features chef's kitchen, master bedroom with stunning bath and attached 2 car garage. Enchanting professionally landscaped property with incredible views in the heart of Indian Valley.
- 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom beautifully remodeled home
- Chef's Kitche
- Master bedroom with ensuite bath
- 2 car attached garage
- Professionally landscaped
- Stunning mountain & hillside views
- Quaint wood barn with horse (or other animal) stalls
- Four extra large 12x16 Warmblood/Draft size stalls, two with separate paddock
- Two 10x12 stalls (water)
- Existing large hay storage, (tack, etc) with power
- Arena with great footing and irrigation
- Compacted and well-graded gravel paddocks for water drainage
- Separate gated entrance/driveway to horse facility (vets, farriers, etc can park outside or drive all the way in)
- Garden with raised beds
- Chicken house and run
- Easy access to Indian Valley Open Space, Mt Burdell Trail System, Indian Tree Open Space Preserve & Novato’s Horseman’s Club
Indian Springs Rd
Request More Information
- Dining Room
- Living Room
- Master Suite(s)
- Street Entrance
- Dishwasher Incl.
- Gas Range Incl.
- Hood Over Range
- Barn w/Electricity
Additional Property Details
Lot Square Footage:
More About Marin County
The quarter of a million residents who live in the Marin community have carefully preserved its beauty, from the picturesque waterfront village of Sausalito to the Point Reyes National Park Seashore.
With only 10 miles of land connecting it to Northern Sonoma County, Marin County is mostly surrounded by water with 115 miles of ocean boundary. Whether you feel like a day trip to the Marin Headlands or a hike up to Mount Tamalpais, Marin county is the ideal location for outdoor pursuits.