Chic Urban Living in Adeline Place
This luxurious 1 bedroom 1 bath corner unit is located in Adeline Place, a highly-sought condo complex centrally located in Emeryville. High ceilings and an open floor plan give the unit a spacious feeling, and the complex’s uniquely curved architecture is highlighted in the living and dining area offering unobstructed skyline views. The kitchen has newly painted cabinets, granite countertops, all stainless steel appliances and a brand new gas stove. The bedroom also boasts unobstructed city views, and is outfitted with new carpeting and a walk-in closet. The bathroom features a matching granite vanity with feature lighting and industrial-style flooring. Just a short walk to many restaurants, shops, minutes from Pixar, Bay Street and Market Place. Emery-Go-Round free shuttle, public transit, close to BART and easy freeway access, only 20 minutes to S.F.
- Light-filled 1 bed 1 bath corner unit, approx. 609 sq.ft.
- Freshly painted kitchen cabinets, granite countertops, and brand new gas stove
- Newly carpeted bedroom and walk-in closet
- Convenient washer and dryer in-unit
- Monthly HOA $420
- Parking space no. 23
- Amenities include: serene common area patio with bike room
- Walk score 88, nearby to restaurants, shops, Emery-Go-Round free shuttle, public transit, close to BART and easy freeway access, only 20 minutes to S.F.
Request More Information
Additional Property Details
More About Emeryville
Sandwiched between Oakland and Berkeley sits the widely transformed City of Emeryville. Once coined the “rottenest city on the Pacific Coast” in 1927 by former Chief Justice Earl Warren, for a while, with its abundance of speakeasies and racetracks, Emeryville was an industrial wasteland of lawless entertainment that lived up to its name.
Today, Emeryville shows few signs of its risqué past and has become the place for homeowners who appreciate its hip and eco-friendly metropolis vibe.
In a Word
Although Emeryville shed its rebel reputation long ago, the town’s historic speakeasy buildings and bayside setting are favorites of the out-and-about set. Here, you’ll find:
- Restaurants like Rudy’s Can’t Fail Cafe and Townhouse Bar & Grill satisfy adventurous diners with classic American cuisine and historic tales.
- The famous Oaks Card Club, a favorite amongst local gamblers. Don’t worry too much about the hand you were dealt, as fans of the Club suggest cashing in on the joint’s hot pastrami sandwiches instead.
- Droves of walkers, joggers, bikers, and boaters who come together at the Emeryville Marina to enjoy views of Angel Island, Alcatraz, and the bay’s three renowned bridges.
Urban, hip, and riding a wave of reinvention, approximately 90 percent of those living in Emeryville reside in new, spacious lofts and condominium complexes.
For those who seek variety, Emeryville housing plays to the preferences of many. From the sharp lines of modern style to elegant luxury, Emeryville makes for an exciting and vibrant place to call home.