48-Hrs Minimum Notice Required For Showings.
Bed/Bath: 3bd / 2ba
Type: Single Family Home-Unfurnished
Parking: 1-car pkg
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Beautifully Updated Bayview Home
This bright and spacious Bayview single family home was completely remodeled and is ready for move-in!
- Open floorplan living / dining / kitchen
- Beautifully remodeled kitchen with Quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, Moen MotionSense faucet, 18-bottle undercounter wine fridge
- Large master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet
- Bamboo flooring
- LED recessed lighting
- Freshly painted
- Laundry room
- Brand new washer/dryer
- Large sunny yard
- Updated systems
- 1-car attached garage parking
- Transit score 69; several MUNI lines are within a few blocks including the 54-Felton, 23-Monterey, and the K/T Ingleside/Third Muni rail line
- Nearby restaurants/cafe's include Limon, Old Skool Cafe, Auntie Aprils, Radio Africa
Request More Information
Additional Property Details
More About Bayview
Rich in diversity and more affordable housing options, both Bayview and Hunters Point are located on the southeastern side of the city. This area is close to 3-Com Park (formerly Candlestick) and the Navy yard, while Third Street provides a convenient commercial corridor close to home. The housing rises in value in the hills of this neighborhood, mixing older homes with more modern construction. On the south side of 3-Com Park are some of the newest residential developments. Parks and playgrounds dot the area with greenery, and the shoreline around the park offers a state recreation area.