Modern Farmhouse with Al Fresco Style!
Indoor/outdoor living at its finest. This 4bdrm/2.5bath European-inspired dwelling has been masterfully renovated, resulting in a sexy and stylish modern farmhouse, featuring new kitchen and bathrooms, 4 bedrooms up, and a terraced, garden landscape with stone patio, hot tub, spectacular outdoor pavilion and fireplace. With site lines that include views of the valley, and a much-coveted location near Montclair Village, this special home delivers easy living in a charming and very appealing package!
- Custom-built home, circa 1997, by Jarvis Architects
- Newly renovated kitchen includes Waterworks natural brass fixtures, Encaustic cement tiles, honed marble and basalt counters w/adjacent family room and French doors
- Thoughtfully renovated bathrooms feature Waterworks brass fixtures and finishes
- Rear garden offers an Italian style Pavilion with wood-burning fireplace and beamed ceiling, & extra sunny exposure offers easy indoor/outdoor living year-round.
- Newly-stained hardwood floors throughout & French-paned windows accent every room
- Radiant heat provides cozy comfort
- Spacious two-car garage has extra work space, generous storage & a wine closet
- Convenient walking distance to Montclair village and Lake Temescal
- Mountain Boulevard is a mecca for Halloween "trick or treating"
- Easy access to Hwy 13 offers a quick commute to downtown Oakland and San Francisco
- 0.5 Bath
- Laundry Facility
- Main Entry
- Hardwood Flrs Throughout
- Solid Surface
- Stall Shower
- Updated Baths
- Shower Over Tub
- Solid Surface
- Updated Baths
- Counter - Stone
- Electric Range/Cooktop
- Garbage Disposal
- Oven Built-in
- Self-Cleaning Oven
- Updated Kitchen
- 220 Volt Outlet
- In Laundry Room
- Family Room
- Living Room
Attached Garage, Int Access From Garage, Workshop in Garage
Sewer System - Public
- Back Yard
- Front Yard
- Patio Covered
- Sprinklers Automatic
- Sprinklers Back
- Sprinklers Front
- Terraced Up
Additional Property Details
Lot Square Footage:
More About Oakland
Visiting her home town of Oakland, Gertrude Stein said, “There’s no there there.” With all the changes over the past decade, Oakland has finally become a destination of its own. The Uptown Project, Jerry Brown’s 10K Housing Initiative, new housing development and the rising value of condominiums, lofts and single-family homes have contributed to Downtown Oakland’s success.
Downtown is the heart of Oakland, and the city’s changes are most evident here. San Francisco Magazine named it "the" place to live and play. The area now offers all the benefits of other metropolitan centers. Civic and cultural centers, residential and retail buildings—both new and historic—are focused around Oakland's City Center which features an on-site BART station.
A unique area is Old Oakland. Surrounding Washington Street, old town features Swan’s Market, a farmer’s market and many upscale bars and restaurants. Some of which include Levende East, Tamarindo Antojeria, B Restaurant, The Trappist, Cafe 817, Cock A Doodle Cafe and Air Lounge. The city’s art scene and nightlife have flourished as more and more people migrate to the area. Good times can always be had at Luka’s Taproom, Flora, The Uptown and Maxwell’s Lounge. Caffe Verbena and LeCheval are also city favorites. And classic performance halls like the Paramount Theater and Fox Theatre make for an exciting night out on the town.