A sublime and sunny 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo located in the heart of the city, 1800 Turk #204 offers maximum utility and style (and parking!) at an affordable price.
- South-facing living room with fireplace and two seating areas.
- Adjoining dining room with space for a festive gathering
- Convenient kitchen with ample counter and cabinet space, gas stove, dishwasher.
- Large south-facing master bedroom with en suite bath and lots of closets
- Second bedroom has small balcony; second bathroom almost en suite
- High ceilings, recessed lighting, wood floors
- In-unit laundry
- Independent parking
- 16-unit elevator building in tip-top condition
- Near border of NOPA with its trendy restaurants and shops
- Walk to Alamo Square, GG Park panhandle, Kaiser complex, UCSF campus, University of San Francisco.
- Easy access to 101, tech shuttles, multiple MUNI lines, bicycle lanes.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 1 Master Suite
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Electric Range
- Formica Counter
Additional Property Details
Homeowners Association (HOA)
HOA Fee Includes
- Homeowners Insurance
- Outside Management
More About Anza Vista
Anza Vista is about as central as a neighborhood can be, ultra quiet, and features some of the best views in San Francisco. Looking east and depending on the time of day, you can see the city skyline backlit by sunrise, awash in sunset’s glow, or bejeweled with twinkling lights after dark. Looking south, enjoy the rows of pretty Victorians in Haight Ashbury and NOPA, or the green heights of Buena Vista Park.
Situated on a prominent hilltop, the area has few entry points and very little traffic. But it’s within walking distance of NOPA restaurants and shops, Golden Gate Park panhandle, Kaiser hospital, convenient public transportation, and shopping at Laurel Village or City Center. Most housing stock is stylishly mid-century, although distinctive Victorians and Edwardians dominate the streets east of Baker. Anza Vista borders are Geary, Divisadero, Turk and Masonic.