24-Hrs Minimum Notice Required For Showings
Bed/Bath: 1bd+office / 2ba
Type: Condo-Furnished Only
Parking: Easy street parking
Terms: 3-6 Month Lease Term Options *Ask Agent*
Furnished 1BD+Office/2BA Top Floor Flat w/ Lovely Private Deck overlooking Lush Garden in a small 2-Unit Rousseau Style Building.
Spacious rooms feature an abundance of period details throughout offering a gracious living style in Pacific Heights – the best of San Francisco neighborhoods.
- Offered fully furnished only
- Brand new tasteful modern furnishings in move-in ready condition with linens and kitchen items provided
- Spacious living room features plenty of seating for comfortable relaxation with wet bar, large flat screen TV with surround sound
- Columns separate the living and dining area with a smooth elegant transition to a round dining table seating for 6
- Impeccably renovated and equipped eat-in kitchen with breakfast area for more informal dining
- Sizable coat closet at entry offering an abundance of additional storage
- Beautifully decorated master bedroom with double vanity master bath en-suite and double closets
- Entrance to the huge furnished southern exposure deck with table for 6 overlooking lush garden and additional lounge chairs for a relaxing glass of wine after work or Sunday brunch on the deck.
- Second bedroom is outfitted as an office with a great deal of shelving and storage for comfortable and functionable home office
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Easy street parking
- Sorry no pets
- Walk Score 92: A walker's paradise; with Fillmore Street & Union Streetcorridors to choose from, there are plenty of restaurant, shopping, & entertainment options just outside your door
- Transit Score 91: Rider's paradise; with multiple MUNI bus lines in close proximity such as the 10-Townsend, the 24-Divisadero, and 41-Union
Pacific Heights is one of the most desirable and exclusive neighborhoods in San Francisco. The neighborhood is loosely bordered by Van Ness and Presidio Avenues to the east and west, and Vallejo and Pine Streets to the north and south. Most of the activity in Pacific Heights is centered upon Fillmore Street, with its chic boutiques, cafes, and abundant people-watching opportunities. The Fillmore Districtoffers a rich history, as well as the best restaurants, boutiques, and services in the area. Unique shops include: Zinc Details, Jonathan Adler, Nest, James Perse, Kiehls, George, Paolo Shoes, Paper Source, and Design Within Reach.
Request More Information
Additional Property Details
More About Pacific Heights
Boasting some of the most exclusive real estate in the San Francisco Bay Area, Pacific Heights ranks as one of the City’s desirable neighborhoods.
And it’s not hard to see why.
Here, you’ll find block after block of head-turning, turn-of-the-century homes (such as the Haas-Lilienthal House, Spreckels Mansion, and Bourn Mansion, to name a few) and world-famous views of the San Francisco Bay and Golden Gate Bridge.
First colonized by the nouveau riche of the late 1800s when the construction of a new cable-car line made the area accessible, today, Pacific Heights represents the perfect bringing together of established families and those who have more recently found their fortune.
In a Word
When it comes to Pacific Heights, stately historic homes, manicured lawns, and postcard-perfect views are just the tip of the iceberg. Also on hand are fine dining and entertainment, shopping, and plenty of exercise opportunities, including:
- Explore a wide array of cuisines including Fresca, SPQR, Pizzeria Delfina, , The Elite Cafe, and Jackson Fillmore Trattoria.
- Stay entertained at the Fillmore Jazz Festival, Clay Theatre, or the infamous concert venue, The Fillmore.
- Grab a workout at Alta Plaza Park, Lafayette Park, or the steps at Broadway and Lyon Streets.
With its chic boutiques, upscale restaurants, and kick-back cafés with plenty of people-watching opportunities, most of the activity in Pacific Heights can be found in the Fillmore District.
Why Pacific Heights?
Living in Pacific Heights may mean that you’ve arrived, but for those looking to experience some of the finest that San Francisco has to offer, Pacific Heights is one of the best places to come home to.