24-Hrs Minimum Notice Required For Showings
Bed/Bath: 3bd / 2ba
Type: Furnished Condo
Parking: On-site pkg available for additional $250/mo.
Terms: 6 - 24 Month Lease Term Options
Spacious 3 Bedroom Upper Flat in Marina 2-Unit Building
- Offered Fully Furnished
- Approximately 1500 sq ft
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Soaring 9 foot ceilings
- Beautiful wood floors
- Great sunlight from bay windows throughout
- Modern floorplan with an open flow between living/dining rooms & kitchen
- Fully stocked kitchen features Bosch stainless steel appliances, large pantry with Bosch washer/dryer, glassware/cookware & table settings
- Kitchen and baths have Grohe faucets
- Master bedroom features a large closet & bath with rain shower, and bay windows overlooking the landscaped backyard
- 2nd bedroom has walk-in closet & bay window overlooking backyard, 3rd bedroom has walk-in closet & window facing Chestnut Street
- 2nd bath has shower, tub & marble vanity
- Amenities include:
- 55” 4K HD Samsung TV
- Nest Thermostat
- All rooms wired for CAT-5 ethernet
- LED lighting
- ADT security system & security gate into building
- Plenty of storage with 3 hallway closets in addition to bedroom closets
- On-site parking available for additional $250/month; 240v electric car charging port available
- Located in the heart of the Marina, just steps to neighborhood restaurants on Union St & Chestnut St, shopping, the Presidio, Crissy Field, Fort Mason, and Palace of Fine Arts
- Walk Score of 100
- Minutes to public transportation, and Tech shuttles
Request More Information
Additional Property Details
More About Marina
Rapid growth in The Marina occurred following the 1915 Panama Pacific Explosion, an event that was staged after the 1906 earthquake to celebrate San Francisco’s reemergence as a vibrant, thriving City that was back on its feet and ready for business. Today, the stylish 1920s-inspired apartments and flats that resulted from that growth still remain in immaculate form.
As the host of the San Francisco World’s Fair, the Marina District was gifted with the Palace of Fine Arts. It now serves as the neighborhood’s anchor and icon.
In a Few Words
Young and fun.
When it comes to things to do, The Marina delivers:
On a clear day, this rooftop neighborhood is a prime spot to see some of the most remarkable sunsets anywhere. Equally dramatic is watching the fog tumble under and over the Golden Gate Bridge to blanket the City.
Why The Marina?
Subtle details make The Marina’s streets feel quaint, yet the lovely vintage details found in so many of the homes, like parquet hardwood flooring, wood-burning fireplaces, arched doorways and entryways covered in mosaic tiles, make wandering aimlessly through The Marina is a joy within itself.
- Play catch or fly kites at the Marina Green Park, or jog beside the shoreline on Crissy Field.
- Brace the open waters for a swim at the Golden Gate Yacht Club, or browse one of the many festivals and farmer's markets at Fort Mason Center.
- Grab a bite at Bistro Aix, Ace Wasabi, Greens, The Tipsy Pig, Circa, The Plant Cafe, and the critically acclaimed A16.
- Pick up a gift or find something for the home at Books Inc., and Pottery Barn.
- Meet a friend for coffee at the Coffee Roastery or Chestnut Bakery.
- Schedule a babysitter and treat your significant other to date night at the Presidio Theatre and the Marina Theatre.
- Grab a drink and bite to eat at a number of hot spots including: Reed and Greenough, Delarosa, Risto Bar, or Mamacitas.